Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Graduate B-Sides

So today my band posted some demos from our last album that didn't make the cut. If you're interested you can listen to them or download them here http://thegraduate.bandcamp.com/
On bandcamp you have the option to download the songs for free, or pay whatever you'd like! Its entirely up to you! Just please tell your friends! Ever since Radiohead released In Rainbows in a pay-what-you-want format, we've wanted to try it out. I'm really excited to see how it works for us.
Let me know what you think of the songs!!

4 comments:

  1. I bought them last night at midnight! Of course I think they're absolutely AMAZING! My favorite is probably Alchemy, although I love them all! Totally awesome! Thanks so much for releasing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GOOD, I hope everyone buys it! Now if you guys would just make an appearance in the Philadelphia area, all would be right with the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We're working on it, we'll be back on the road pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete